PLEXUS is an international consulting firm that guarantees financial benefits that exceeding the expectations of our customers. We achieve this, by becoming their main tool for reaching positive results.
The top management of companies prefer us because our projects ensure greater productivity and efficiency improving profitability and growth rates of your company.
Our mission is to create solid long lasting relationships by achieving tangible financial benefits for our clients.
Our work force is PLEXUS strength and main differentiator. The success of our projects depends on our solid methodology and total service quality throughout our organizational structure.
Our code of Ethics, code of conduct and organizational philosophy motivates us to keep on developing abilities, knowledge and to maximize our talent. Our consultants are best defined by the following skills:
• Professional quality
• Fully Committed
• Result and customer oriented
We encourage the acquisition of new strengths and we promote individual development. We consider that this increases a diverse perspective and opens possibilities to find ideas out of the box.
PLEXUS’ team is made up of a vast variety of cultures and traditions. Nevertheless our executives work united, throughout a rigorous and unique structure.
Our values, A demanding code of ethics is what defines our executive’s conduct throughout more than 15 countries. Therefore our code of Ethics dictates the way our company does business.
These Values and Principles, which emerge from the Vision and Mission of this firm, are a big part of the commitment that PLEXUS has with its clients and to the environment where it resides.
• Integral conduct guided by truth and quality.
• Respect is and will always be the base of our relationships
• Deliver what was promised and do so on schedule
• Committed to our society and to our people
• Through responsibility, we constantly improve our expertise, abilities and experiences to utilize them throughout our international community
• Comply in a responsible manner with laws and regulations and the society in every country where we operate.
• To perform and execute with excellence and always obtain tangible results.
• Exceed our client´s’ expectations
• Offer an integral development to our staff.
Our code of conduct is neither discretional nor selective, it is permanent, without exceptions and it applies to all employees regardless of their rank.
Our code of conduct defines the way we relate and work with others by establishing a strong ethical structure as individuals and as a company.
• We implement – We preach through example
• Team work – We are all a part of one great team
• Respect to all individuals, their ideas and their knowledge
• Investigate – conclusions are not made based on speculation
• Transmit knowledge
• Open and honest communication
• Committed to our society
• Our first priority is our Client
• We follow an integral lifestyle in everything we do
Our Board meetings, establish organizational goals and objectives. They monitor the implementation of the rules and policies of the company through the staff of consultants.
Constantly being at the forefront, our board members are responsible for overseeing the development and adaptation of new techniques and consulting trends to the evolving market needs. They decide what techniques to implement through our projects.
Our Regional Directors, guarantee the achievement of organizational goals, establish regional objectives, are responsible for implementing policy and organizational guidelines, oversee the implementation of policies and methodologies of project development and are responsible for ensuring business performance and successfull operations throughout the region to which they are assigned.
Our Chief Operating Officers are responsible for setting strategy, overseeing the implementation of the projects according to organizational philosophies and methodologies. They are responsible for strengthening our organizational principles throughout our team of consultants as well as to fully develop the management team’s skills and potential. They are responsible to take the necessary action to correct deviations and ensure project success.
Our Project Managers are responsible for implementing the project strategy in accordance to our policies, guidelines, philosophy and methodology. They are responsible for the skill and potential development of the consultants they are in charge.
Our Consultants, at all levels, are responsible for the execution of the tasks under a behavior that meets with our philosophy, policies, guidelines and methodologies.