The objective of the analysis is to identify and quantify opportunities for improvement in the use of the resources of a given organization or area.
|1. What could be improved?
||AREA OF OPPORTUNITY
|2. Impact of opportunities? (Qualitative as well as Quantitative)
|3. How much can be improved? (Qualitative as well as Quantitative)
|4. What is to be done?
||APPROACH – METHODOLOGY
|5. How much time is required?
|6. What resources are required?
|7. Is it profitable to carry it out?
The Analysis obtains a comprehensive vision of the current state of the organization from different perspectives:
- Organizational Structure (Communication, Report lines)
- Human Resource (Culture, Skills, Willingness to Change)
- Work Systems (Administrative, Operational and Commercial)
- Management Control Systems
- Operational Efficiency
- Computer Systems
At the end of the analysis stage, the proposal of services for the development of a possible project is delivered, specifying:
- Opportunities for Improvement
- Expected economic benefits
- Expected Qualitative Objectives
- Economic Benefits and Guaranteed Objectives under contract
- Project Strategy
- Consulting Methodologies to Implement
- Investment required
TWELVE POINTS, TWELVE ADVANTAGES
1. Our projects have an average duration of between 6 months to 2 years, and are aimed at generating substantial improvements in the results of the organization.
2. Our projects contain Change Management tools that guarantee the active participation of company personnel, minimize the wear and tear on the organizational structure and reduce resistance to change.
3. A full-time consultant during the project is responsible for designing and delivering training courses for staff skills development.
These tools are implemented within the most appropriate organization area (Human Resources or Organization and Methods) so that they can continue to be taught permanently.
4. In PLEXUS projects, it commits to implement 100% of the proposed activities (the responsibility does not remain in the design but in making the ideas work).
5. PLEXUS guarantees the proposed results under contract and among them a minimum annualized return always greater than 1 to 1. The total potential return on investment is determined during the analysis process.
6. Our projects are largely self-financing. Inter-project economic results commitments are established that allow minimizing the client’s investment until the results have already been generated.
7. PLEXUS agrees to complete the project strategy within the agreed cost, if there is any delay PLEXUS will continue to work at its cost until all stages of the project are 100% implemented.
8. The projects in their development consider and integrate with the premises, policies, values and quality systems established by the organization.
9. As part of any project, PLEXUS leaves the related Management systems installed that guarantee proper operation and monitoring of the measures implemented.
10. The emphasis in the projects is centered on the development of personnel skills and on the modification of work habits (Training, Coaching).
11. From the beginning of the process, the personnel of our clients are involved, to agree on the problems and identify and develop the solutions jointly, thus ensuring that the proposals are focused on the reality of the company and it is generated a sense of belonging that increases commitment and decreases opposition to change.
12. During the first five weeks of the process, the project evaluation indicators are defined and the evaluation methods of the economic results are agreed, as well as the base period (Starting point). These indicators will be reviewed weekly during progress meetings.
Once the Improvement Proposals have been implemented, we monitor them in order to identify the presence of deviations and support those responsible for correcting them. This work is essential to ensure the permanence of improvement initiatives.
At PLEXUS, we develop audit systems from different optics and frequencies in order to clearly focus on the root cause of deviations and the degree of support required by the user.
|Remote Process Auditing
||Face-to-Face Cause Analysis
||Follow-up on improvement actions
|Remote performance audit
||On-site individual performance analysis
||Follow-up on improvement actions
|Monitoring of the Variable Remuneration System
||Personnel selection support
||Outsourcing of qualified personnel